- Placing an International Order
- Customs / Duties / Fees / Taxes
- Shipping Methods and Options
- Tracking Your Order
We have partnered with Pitney Bowes offering our products to over 60 countries. You can now shop our site and see your complete order total, including transportation and importation fees (cost of customs, tariffs and tax) when you checkout. Once you submit your order, the total is guaranteed and you will not be charged any additional fees at delivery. It is important to know that any importation charges that are paid are non-refundable, even if you return the products. Please read on to learn more.
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to you shopping cart
- To find the cost of shipping, please click checkout, fill out your information and the page for shipping (step 2) will provide your quote, including all importation charges.
- Please note that if you are not able to see a quote we either do not support shipping to your country and there may be an item that is restricted in your cart. Feel free to reach out to us (be sure to include your country and items you'd like to purchase) and we would be happy to look into it.
- Once you submit your order, the total is guaranteed and you will not be charged any additional fees at delivery.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Apple Pay
Customs / Duties / Fees / Taxes
The price you pay with us is a fully landed cost, meaning you are guaranteed to not pay anything additional. To see your full price of shipping, including importation charges, follow this step:
- During Checkout: On the shipping page of checking out, you will be able to view the cost of shipping your order. This will include the importation charge and the estimated delivery time.
All shipping fees, duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order, and no additional fees will be collected at the door.
These importation fees are non-refundable, even if you decide to return any product(s)
Shipping Methods and Options
The estimated transit time will be shown in your shipping quote. Most shipments are first delivered to a global hub in USA first for processing. Please don’t be alarmed if you see your shipment first arrives in Kentucky. Once processed through the hub, your shipment will be on its way to you. Please be aware that the transit time shown is an estimate and we do not have a way to guarantee the exact transit time.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email or you may check your order status page for details on your shipment once your order has shipped out.
Please see our return policy for eligibility. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Importation charges are not refundable by us, and may not be able to get refunded. We recommend reaching out to your local country customs department to see if there is an opportunity for some sort of refund.