- Shipping Methods and Options
- Placing an International Order
- Customs / Duties / Fees / Taxes
- Tracking Your Order
Shipping Methods and Options
We offer up to two different methods of shipping outside of the USA:
- International Shipping DDU - This is available on most of our smaller and lighter items. Transit time is typically between 7-14 business days (estimated) for in-stock items, and these are shipped with duties and taxes unpaid. This means you may be responsible for duties and taxes when the order arrives into your country (please see below for more details).
- International Shipping DDP - This solution is made through our partnership with Pitney Bowes to over 60 countries, and allows for items to be shipped with all costs provided up front. This includes both transport and any additional taxes and duties, once you submit your order the total is guaranteed and you will not be charged any additional fees at delivery. It is important to know that any importation charges that are paid are non-refundable, even if you return the products. Please read on to learn more.
The estimated transit time will be shown in your shipping quote. Most shipments are first delivered to a global hub in USA first for processing. Please don’t be alarmed if you see your shipment is first delivered in the USA. Once processed through the hub, your shipment will be on its way to you. Please be aware that the transit time shown is an estimate and we do not have a way to guarantee the exact transit time. If you need an item by a specific date, please contact us for expedited options.
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to you shopping cart
- To find the cost of shipping, please click checkout, fill out your information and the page for shipping (step 2) will provide your quote. The option "International Shipping DDP" includes all duties & taxes.
- Please note that if you are not able to see a quote we either do not support shipping to your country and/or there may be an item that is restricted in your cart. Feel free to reach out to us (be sure to include your country and items you'd like to purchase) and we would be happy to look into it.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Apple Pay
Customs / Duties / Fees / Taxes
All customs/duties/fees/taxes are handled differently depending on the method chosen during checkout:
International Shipping DDU
All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We are not able to estimate the cost for this, we suggest checking with your countries customs/importation department for more information. It's also your responsibility to make sure that any item(s) ordered are not restricted for importation into your country. If you refuse to pay these fees, the item(s) will come back to us. Your shipping fees will not be refunded, and we charge a $20 USD return fee that will be deducted from the refund.
International Shipping DDP
The price you pay with us is a fully landed cost, meaning you are guaranteed to not pay anything additional. All shipping fees, duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order, and no additional fees will be collected at the door.
These importation fees are non-refundable, even if you decide to return an item(s).
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email or you may check your order status page for details on your shipment once your order has shipped out.
Please see our return policy for eligibility. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Importation charges are not refundable by us, and may not be able to get refunded. We recommend reaching out to your local country customs department to see if there is an opportunity for some sort of refund.