Common Fibers was started by a group of young engineers who came up with a really unique way of working with carbon fiber that they call CF-Lex™. The easiest way to explain how this works is they take a pre-cured, rigid sheet of carbon fiber, and then use a laser to remove resin in a key area. This creates a flexible area of carbon fiber, while still retaining 80% of its strength. By developing this process, they are able to create a flexible hinge in the middle of one sheet of carbon fiber, perfect for something like the Max carbon fiber wallet we make available to you here.
The Slim Biz allows you carry up to 25 business cards and hand them out while the wallet is closed using the quick card slot on the back. Inside you'll also find 3 credit card pockets and a hidden pocket, really the perfect wallet if you're not worried about cash and you hand out business cards often. It's 2.6" x 4.1" stature keeps everything slim, and the exterior is 100% real carbon fiber with a high-gloss finish.
To top it off, RFID theft prevention is built-in to each wallet. You'll never need to worry about your sensitive data being stolen by a wireless skimmer.
- Real, twill weave, high-gloss aerospace grade carbon fiber exterior
- RFID theft prevention built-in
- 3 card slots, 1 hidden pocket and business card pocket capable of carrying 25 cards
- Quick card access slot on the outside lets you take cards out without opening the wallet
- Black diamond ripstop interior
- Handmade in the USA