Item #: 10672
De Buyer FK1 Carbon Fiber Japanese Chef's Knife
With its avant-garde scalloped blade, inspired by traditional Japanese blades, this Chef knife significantly prevents food from sticking to it and is ideal for any type of cutting task. The handle is made of lightweight, real aerospace-grade carbon fiber. The stainless steel blade is made of X50CrMoV15 blade steel.
- Genuine structural carbon fiber handle
- Scalloped blade significantly prevents food from sticking to it
- Ideal for any cutting task
- Japanese blade made of X50CrMoV15 blade steel
- From prestigious French culinary manufacturer De Buyer
- Made in France
About the Makers
De Buyer is a prestigious French culinary manufacturer that has been around since 1830. They are known for creating some of the best kitchen and pastry utensils for professional cooks. The FK1 series of knives are no joke. They have been developed with sharpness and strongness in mind, mixing Western and Japanese tradition together. They are the first to use structural carbon fiber knife handles.
- Blade Length: 9.1" in.
- Overall: 14.6" in. x 0.77" in.
Actual Item Weight
389 grams (13.7 ounces)