Giorgio Piola G5 Forged Carbon Fiber Limited Edition Sport Chrono Watch
Inspired by everything Formula One, the G5 stands to be the perfect watch for the motorsports enthusiast. The G5 name comes from the level of G-Force that of which Formula One cars can achieve during acceleration or braking. The design is taken from the running gear and piston rings of the 900hp power units.
The 48mm case is made of forged carbon, which processes the carbon fiber in a unique way through a compression mold and creates a marbled appearance. This allows the case to stay lightweight and comfortable on our wrist. On the bezel, you'll find a titanium ring inspired by brake rotors.
Internally, the watch is powered by the Valjoux 7750 swiss movement, perhaps the most tested and famous of all Swiss movements.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM allows for low-impact water sports, swimming and snorkeling.
- Case: Forged carbon for light-weight wear and durability.
- Bezel: Made of titanium, aluminum and forged carbon connects to the world of motorsports with its brake discs inspiration.
- Calibre: ETA 7750 Swiss automatic chronograph movement provides quality and precision in timekeeping.
- Band: Highly resistant black rubber for an active lifestyle along with a stainless steel deployment buckle.
- Crystal: Made of sapphire prevents scratches and anti-reflective coating to reduce reflection.
- Limited Edition: Only 500 pieces will be made.
- Warranty: Carbon Fiber Gear is an authorized retailer for Giorgio Piola, your watch will be fully covered under the factory warranty.
- Case: 48mm
- Crown: 10mm
- Opening: 36.50mm
- Band: 29 x 22mm
About the Makers
Giorgio Piola Timepieces takes its name from the legendary Formula One technical illustrator who, for almost 50 years, has covered every change in design and engineering for every car on the grid through his technical drawings. In a sport where victory is determined by mere hundredths of a second, it is often the most minuscule change that makes all the difference. That is why Giorgio’s drawings are so relevant for Formula One fans. His work has been published in the most acclaimed sport magazines and newspapers in the world and he also serves as contributor in television broadcasts. Today, Giorgio is fulfilling a lifelong dream of bringing his attention to detail and artistic background to the design of timepieces.