The CarbonShell was featured in the Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie, so you know if Ethan Hunt uses it, it's good stuff.
The case features a lightweight and slim profile, offering protection and a stealthy look to your MacBook Pro without adding much in weight or bulk. The CarbonShell utilizes a carbon fiber design (not real carbon fiber) by using a patented polyurethane crafted on a highly durable polycarbonate shell. The two-piece design simply snaps on to the top and bottom of your MacBook Pro in seconds, while still providing access to all plugs, ports, and drives.
- Carbon fiber design using polyurethane (not real carbon fiber)
- Form-fitting two-piece snap-on cover
- Access to all plugs, ports, and drives
- Leather-inspired grips on top cover
- Lightweight and slim design, offering protection without bulk
- Compatibility: Apple new Macbook (12", released early 2015)