The CarbonShell was featured in the Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie, so you know if Ethan Hunt uses it, it's good stuff. This particular case is made specifically for the new Macbook (12") that was released in early 2015.
The case features a lightweight and slim profile, offering protection and a stealthy look to your MacBook Pro without adding much in weight or bulk. The CarbonShell utilizes a carbon fiber design (not real carbon fiber) by using a patented polyurethane crafted on a highly durable polycarbonate shell. The two-piece design simply snaps on to the top and bottom of your MacBook Pro in seconds, while still providing access to all plugs, ports and drives.
- Carbon fiber design using polyurethane (not real carbon fiber)
- Form-fitting two-piece snap-on cover
- Access to all plugs, ports and drives
- Real leather on the top sides
- Lightweight and slim design, offering protection without bulk