This case was featured in the Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie, so you know if Ethan Hunt uses it, it's good stuff.
The case features a lightweight and slim profile, offering protection and a stealthy look to your MacBook Pro without adding much in weight or bulk. The CarbonShell utilizes a carbon fiber design (not real carbon fiber) by using a patented polyurethane crafted on a highly durable polycarbonate shell. The two-piece design simply snaps on to the top and bottom of your MacBook Pro in seconds, while still providing access to all plugs, ports, and drives. The bottom is slotted to help keep your MacBook Pro cool. The top features a smoked out circular window around the Apple logo, allowing it shine through when powered up.
- Carbon fiber design (not real carbon fiber) using polyurethane
- Form-fitting two-piece snap-on cover
- Access to all plugs, ports, and drives
- Leather-inspired grips on top cover
- Vented bottom
- Smoked out circular window cutout for Apple logo to shine through
- Lightweight and slim design, offering protection without bulk
- Compatible with 13" and 15" aluminum (silver) MacBook Pro unibody (without Retina Display). If you have Retina display, this case will not fit, but this one will.