The Kedo K-2 carbon fiber coffee table uses irreplaceable elements of today's interior design. The carbon fiber twill weave used in the table covers its lightweight, Termanto foam core. Two wooden rests connect the table's legs while supporting a sheet of extra clear grade glass. Thick steel bases are used in between the wood and glass, adding a sleek and fashionable look. With diverse style, this modern coffee table is flowing in form and function.
- Made with real carbon fiber
- Lightweight Termanto foam core
- Extra clear grade glass tabletop
- Horizontal wooden rests add a unique contrast of materials and colors
- Brushed steel rests between wood and glass
- Made to order in Italy | standard lead time 6-7 weeks
About the Makers
Kedo originates from the desire of innovating the current reality in the field of furniture by using carbon fiber, a material which features high aesthetic as well as mechanical characteristics, allowing to create ultimate shapes, pushing the limits of design to the extreme. They have over 15 years of experience working with composite materials, along with a collaboration of some of the most prestigious Italian companies.
49.6" in. x 27.6" in. x 13.8" in.