The Tank belt is really something special. The belt is made by hand in Colombia with the best selections of leather and real carbon fiber. The carbon fiber is processed in a unique way that allows it to remain flexible and allows the carbon fiber weave to be felt.
The buckle is made of stainless steel and aluminum, it starts off as a solid block of these materials and is then milled with CNC technology and finally polished by hand. The buckle is mounted in a unique way that can be flipped with just a flathead screwdriver. This allows the belt to be reversible so you can opt for either the side with carbon fiber or the side with solid brown leather.
Finally, the belt comes packaged in a beautiful travel bag.
See our diagram in the pictures to see how our belts are measured.
- Made with a uniquely processed genuine carbon fiber that is still flexible and has a weave that can be felt
- Super high-quality brown leather
- Buckle is made from solid blocks of aluminum and steel
- Reversible, one side carbon fiber, the other brown leather
- Comes with a travel bag
- See our diagram in the pictures to see how our belts are measured
- Anything ordered under a 42 will be custom cut and cannot be returned. Please see diagram in product images to see how we measure.
- Made by hand in Colombia
About the Makers
These makers were founded by a design engineer who moved from London back to Colombia in 2011 to create an exclusive brand of accessories using engineering materials such as carbon fiber. They are inspired by innovation and new materials while keeping the tradition of handcrafted products. Each item is made using the best selection of leather and carbon fiber by expert artisans. Each item is made from beginning to end by only one artisan.
- Belt: 1.4" in. wide
- Buckle: 2" in. x 1.7" in. x 0.4" in.
Actual Item Weight
204 grams (7.2 ounces)