This Modus folding knife may just be the perfect EDC due to its ergonomics, lightweight and premium materials. Made in Italy, the blade is M390, which is great for corrosion and wear resistance. Since it has a very high hardness, it will hold its edge well. The solid real carbon fiber handle helps the weight aspect and features a satin finish which still pops, but is more durable when it comes to regular wear and tear.
- Solid carbon fiber handle is lightweight and looks spectacular
- M390 steel blade has excellent wear and corrosion resistance and maintains a sharp edge
- Stainless steel ball bearings allow for smooth and fast blade deployment
- Excellent ergonomics for small or large hands
- Integrated pocket clip that is reversible for left or right-handed users
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Italy
About the Maker
This USA-based maker was first established in 2008 and is comprised of outdoor enthusiasts who live and breathe the products they produce. The harmony of materials, balance, shape, feel and texture are what inspires their designers and influences the birth of their blades.
- Overall Length: 7.68" in.
- Blade Length: 3.27" in.
- Closed: 4.41" in.
Actual Item Weight
95 grams (3.35 ounces)