The pinnacle of luxury and innovation, CFX is TUMI's ultra-premium collection of soft carbon fiber bags and accessories. Our exclusive, American-made carbon fiber CX6™ uses a superior wet infusion process, adapted to create high strength, low stretch and lightweight performance properties for utmost performance. Travel across town or around the globe with all your essentials in this roomy and secure crossbody bag. Numerous interior and exterior pockets for phone, tablet and travel documents. Leather trim. Special feature: TUMI ID Lock™ protects personal data encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports.
- Part of Tumi's flagship CFX collection (learn more below)
- Made with real carbon fiber using exclusive Carbitex CX6 material
- Meets Tumi's meticulous performance requirements while achieving the highest-quality aesthetic
- Dimensions: H: 11.75" in. x W: 10" in. x D: 3 in.
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- Padded iPad pocket
- Media pocket
- Pen loop
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Rear open pocket
- Tumi Tracer: When a bag is registered with Tumi, Tracer can be used to help reunite it if lost or stolen.
- Protective Pocket: Ultra-soft, lightly padded pocket is lined with a non-abrasive microfiber suede that provides additional protection.
- eReader: Pocket or compartment that is designed to hold eReaders include the iPad, Kindle and Nook.
About the TUMI CFX Collection and the CX6 Carbon Fiber
Tumi CFX is their premier flagship collection, the pinnacle of luxury and innovation. The entire collection features an exclusive flexible and real carbon fiber material by American manufacturer Carbitex called CX6. The use of this material allows Tumi to transform a traditionally hard-side material into a collection of exclusive, soft touch travel bags and accessories. Carbitex CX6 is a dense, intricately woven and engineered carbon fiber that meets Tumi's meticulous performance requirements while achieving the highest-quality aesthetic. Both a premium material and high-performance fabric, the carbon fiber CX6 uses a superior wet infusion process, adapted to create high strength, low stretch and lightweight performance properties. The CFX collection merges world-class craftsmanship with cutting-edge innovation, setting a new standard for global purveyors of luxury goods.