About The Bison Designs Carbonator Carbon Fiber Webbing Belt
The Bison Designs Carbonator combines a lightweight carbon fiber buckle with an attractive black nylon webbing that has a gray topstitch. Especially useful for travelers since the belt will not set off metal detectors, therefore there is no need to remove when going through security. The buckle is extremely lightweight and strong.
- Buckle is made from 100% real carbon fiber
- Stronger than steel, and lighter than aluminum
- Travelers choice, metal free so it will not set off metal detectors
- Belt is 44 inches long and fits up to a 38-inch waist
About the Makers
Established in 1987, this Colorado-based maker started manufacturing belts from climbing webbing. In everything they do, they are dedicated to product excellence, relentless innovation and above all else, exemplary customer service.
Buckle: 1.8" in H x 1.65" in. W x 0.17" in. H
Actual Item Weight
70 grams (2.5 ounces)
- Materials Used: Real Carbon Fiber, Other
- Carbon Fiber Patterns Used: Plain Weave (Checkerboard)
- Finishes Used: Glossy
Experts Since 2007
REAL Carbon Fiber
We use REAL carbon fiber to make our products. Our credibility depends on it.
Only The Best.
We are very stringent in our product selection and development to ensure the best quality for the price point. We source and make products in 4 different continents, including the USA.
Located Outside Baltimore, MD
We are located in the USA and most items ship from our facility here in Maryland.