This knife is a single-bevel edge combination of a French chef's knife, for the preparation of meats or vegetables, and a Japanese knife with unbeatable sharpness, suitable for cutting fish. The handle is made of lightweight, real aerospace grade carbon fiber. The stainless steel blade is made of X50CrMoV15 blade steel.
This knife is suitable for right-handed users.
- Genuine structural carbon fiber handle
- Combines a French chef's knife for preparation of meats or vegetables, and a Japanese knife for unbeatable sharpness, suitable for cutting fish
- Japanese blade made of X50CrMoV15 blade steel
- For right-handed users
- From prestigious French culinary manufacturer De Buyer
- Made in France
About the Makers
De Buyer is a prestigious French culinary manufacturer that has been around since 1830. They are known for creating some of the best kitchen and pastry utensils for professional cooks. The FK1 series of knives are no joke. They have been developed with sharpness and strongness in mind, mixing Western and Japanese tradition together. They are the first to use structural carbon fiber knife handles.
- Blade Length: 10.4" in.
- Overall: 15.9" in. x 0.77" in.
Actual Item Weight
417 grams (14.7 ounces)