Londono Boston Carbon Fiber and Leather Business Bag
The Boston is a bag can be summed up as an appreciation for high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship.
Each bag takes an expert craftsman about 10 hours to make, even the aircraft-grade aluminum buckles take around 5 hours to machine and hand polish. You'll find a variety of carbon fiber around the bag, in different weaves and finishes. The handle features a gloss twill weave, the front of the bag has a semi-gloss twill weave and a gloss twill weave Londono badge, finally there is a gloss twill weave piece of carbon fiber on the shoulder strap.
- Made with genuine carbon fiber, the same material found in the world's most exclusive exotic cars.
- 3 different types of carbon fiber are used (on the front, handle and shoulder strap)
- High-quality Palermo leather exterior with a supple calfskin interior
- 3 storage areas (large enough to fit a 15" Macbook, 3 pen pockets and a key holder
- The buckles are made from aircraft-grade aluminum that are CNC milled and hand polished
- Handmade in Colombia by an expert craftsman that takes around 10 hours to make each individual bag
About the Makers
These makers were founded by a design engineer who moved from London back to Colombia in 2011 to create an exclusive brand of accessories using engineering materials such as carbon fiber. They are inspired by innovation and new materials while keeping the tradition of handcrafted products. Each item is made using the best selection of leather and carbon fiber by expert artisans. Each item is made from beginning to end by only one artisan.
14.7" in. x 11.3" in. x 3" in.
Actual Item Weight
1,430 grams (3.15 pounds)