This handmade 100% carbon fiber ultra-thin profile ring is made from strands of carbon fiber that all go in one direction. The result is a stealth black appearance that bypasses the traditional weave you're used to seeing with carbon fiber but is still made of the next generation material you love.
All Element Ring Co. carbon fiber rings are handmade in Salt Lake City, UT, making them incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant.
Need help figuring out what size ring to order? Be sure to check out our guide.
- Made of 100% carbon fiber unidirectional material
- Incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant
- Ultra-thin design for slim profile looks and comfort
- Available in sizes 5-14, in half-size increments - See our ring size finder
- Handmade in the USA (Salt Lake City, UT to be exact)
About the Makers
Element Ring Co. is the brainchild of Salt Lake City, UT residents Rylan and Max. With an extensive background in composite engineering and manufacturing, Rylan began experimenting with carbon fiber rings in 2012. He teamed up with longtime friend and fellow entrepreneur, Max, to launch Element Ring Co. later that year. They have created dozens of new ring styles, meticulously crafting them by hand using unique patterns, weaves, and finishes.