Common Fibers FIT Carbon Fiber Removable Money Clip Wallet
The FIT is a hybrid money clip and wallet handmade in the USA with real carbon fiber. The two-piece design allows you to remove the clip from the wallet and use one or the other depending on what your occasion is. The money clip is made from 100% real carbon fiber. The wallet is made from durable ripstop fabric which is stronger than leather while being much less bulky. One side has two card pockets, while the other is genuine carbon fiber accented with the Common Fibers emblem.
- Two piece design lets you use both the wallet and clip together, or separately
- Money clip is made from 100% carbon fiber
- Wallet is real carbon fiber on one side and durable ripstop on the other
- Ripstop is stronger than leather, but a fraction of the thickness
- Two card pockets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Handmade in the USA
About the Maker
This maker designs and develops advanced materials consumer goods with the industry’s only fully carbon fiber design. Utilizing their patented CF-Lex™ technology, they plan to increase access to composites by expanding their use through the design of simple, functional and disruptive products. They utilize their team’s expertise to maintain integrity while keeping it simple, doing more with less, and focusing on the customer.
2.8" in. x 4.1" in. x 0.5" in.
Actual Item Weight
78 grams (2.75 ounces)