If you're looking for a carbon fiber ring, but want something a bit more unique...you've stumbled to the right place. The Lumineer ring, which is handmade in the USA, is made of a unique hybrid material which contains carbon fiber and Chroma Glow twill glass. The Chrome Glow material will actually glow green when exposed to UV light.
Glow Intensity and Charging
Short exposure to UV light is all it takes to "charge" the ring. The intensity of the glow is short-lived and will taper off relatively quickly, though you may find the ring still glowing well after you have turned off the light. Each ring includes a micro UV keychain light, which will quickly charge the luminescent particles in the ring.
All Element Ring Co. carbon fiber rings are handmade in Salt Lake City, UT, making them incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant.
Need help figuring out what size ring to order? Be sure to check out our guide.
- Made of a hybrid weave containing carbon fiber and ChromaGlow glass fiber
- Glows green with UV exposure
- Incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant
- Ultra-thin design for slim profile looks and comfort
- Includes a micro UV keychain light to "charge" your ring
- Available in sizes 5-14, in half-size increments - See our ring size finder
- Handmade in the USA (Salt Lake City, UT to be exact)
About the Makers
Element Ring Co. is the brainchild of Salt Lake City, UT residents Rylan and Max. With an extensive background in composite engineering and manufacturing, Rylan began experimenting with carbon fiber rings in 2012. He teamed up with longtime friend and fellow entrepreneur, Max, to launch Element Ring Co. later that year. They have created dozens of new ring styles, meticulously crafting them by hand using unique patterns, weaves, and finishes.