This handmade 100% carbon fiber ultra-thin profile ring is made up of two materials. The interior of the ring is a classic diagonal (twill) weave carbon fiber, while the exterior is a silver coated aluminum fiberglass. Both materials have been rotated 45-degrees, giving the ring its angular appearance.
All Element Ring Co. carbon fiber rings are handmade in Salt Lake City, UT, making them incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant.
Need help figuring out what size ring to order? Be sure to check out our guide.
- Interior is made of real twill weave carbon fiber, the exterior is made of silver coated aluminum fiberglass
- Materials have been rotated 45-degrees for an angular appearance
- Incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant
- Ultra-thin design for slim profile looks and comfort
- Available in sizes 5-14, in half-size increments - See our ring size finder
- Handmade in the USA (Salt Lake City, UT to be exact)
About the Makers
Element Ring Co. is the brainchild of Salt Lake City, UT residents Rylan and Max. With an extensive background in composite engineering and manufacturing, Rylan began experimenting with carbon fiber rings in 2012. He teamed up with longtime friend and fellow entrepreneur, Max, to launch Element Ring Co. later that year. They have created dozens of new ring styles, meticulously crafting them by hand using unique patterns, weaves, and finishes.