About The TagArmur Forged Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame - Gloss Finish
Our best-in-class carbon fiber license plate frame, now available in forged carbon fiber. This is the frame you buy when you care about putting high-quality parts on your car.
Real Forged Carbon Fiber
The TagArmur forged carbon fiber license plate frame uses the same material found on Lamborghini vehicles such as the Performante. It's made by infusing chopped carbon fibers and resin together rather than laying woven material into a mold. The outcome is real carbon fiber that has a unique marbled appearance, each frame has a unique pattern.
UV Protectant Clearcoat
Once the frame is pulled out of the mold, it's hand-polished and sprayed with a UV-protecting clearcoat that is also polished to a high-gloss finish.
Hides Your Bolts For A Clean Look
Our unique 2-piece design allows your ugly bolts to be totally hidden, giving a clean look. How does it work? You mount your license plate and mounting frame to the car, and the forged carbon fiber frame simply snaps on. We include a removal tool for easy on and off (for example, we suggest removing it when taking your car through an automated car wash). This design is also theft-deterrent, as it's not obvious to remove it if you don't know how it works.
Please note that this design requires 1/4" of clearance around each side of your license plate. Please be sure to check your vehicle prior to purchase.
Clear Window Keeps It Clean
We attach a clear polycarbonate window that protects your plate from insects and road elements. Check your local laws for legal usage. The window can technically be removed if necessary.
Handmade in Europe/USA
Our carbon fiber frame is handmade in Europe, while all the plastics and assembly are done in the USA.
- Install existing screws through license plate and mounting frame into mounting holes on the vehicle
- Place one end of the "quick-change" frame over small mounting tabs on the end of the mounting frame, (ensure tabs project through the holes)
- Push the mounting tabs in, on the opposite end of the mounting frame as you place the "quick-change" frame in position
- Ensure all 4 mounting tabs (2 on each end) project through the holes on both ends of the "quick-change" frame
12.6" in. x 6.5" in. x 0.6" in.
Actual Item Weight
326 grams (11.5 ounces)
- Important Product Notes: 1/4" clearance required around existing license plate is required for proper fit.
- Compatability: 1/4" clearance required around existing license plate is required for proper fit.
- Actual Item Weight: 326 grams (11.5 ounces)
- Materials Used: Real Carbon Fiber, Plastic / TPU / Silicon
- Carbon Fiber Patterns Used: Forged (Chopped Fiber)
- Finishes Used: Glossy
- Warranty: 1 year
Experts Since 2007
REAL Carbon Fiber
We use REAL carbon fiber to make our products. Our credibility depends on it.
Only The Best.
We are very stringent in our product selection and development to ensure the best quality for the price point. We source and make products in 4 different continents, including the USA.
Located Outside Baltimore, MD
We are located in the USA and most items ship from our facility here in Maryland.