This handmade 100% carbon fiber ring is made from a solid block of carbon fiber that is then honed down to reveal the inner works of the weave. This unique angle of carbon fiber creates an intricate wave pattern that orbits around the ring.
All Element Ring Co. carbon fiber rings are handmade in Salt Lake City, UT, making them incredibly durable, out of this world lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant.
To help figure out your ring size, please see our ring size finder.
- 100% carbon fiber, making is durable, lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant
- Wave pattern created by cutting the ring out of a solid block of carbon fiber and highlighting the side
- Ultra-thin design for slim profile looks and comfort
- Available in sizes 5-14, in half-size increments - See our ring size finder
- Handmade in the USA (Salt Lake City, UT to be exact)
About the Makers
Element Ring Co. is the brainchild of Salt Lake City, UT residents Rylan and Max. With an extensive background in composite engineering and manufacturing, Rylan began experimenting with carbon fiber rings in 2012. He teamed up with longtime friend and fellow entrepreneur, Max, to launch Element Ring Co. later that year. They have created dozens of new ring styles, meticulously crafting them by hand using unique patterns, weaves, and finishes.