I know you came for our awesome blog post, but we have to let you in on something. Our main business is a shop that sells a ton of unique and cool lifestyle and personal accessories made with REAL carbon fiber.
If you love carbon fiber as much as we do, go explore!
Finding an exciting gift for your brother won't be a challenge with these ideas. Here are ten gifts for brothers, and a handy guide to help you choose the right one.
RELATED: Carbon Fiber Leather Cushioning Love For Your MacBook Pro
In this article:
- Gadgets He Didn't Know He Needed
- Personalized Gifts for Brothers
- Unusual Gifts for Brothers
- Interactive Gifts for Brothers
- Handy Guide to Help Choose the Best Gift
Gadgets He Didn't Know He Needed
Creditor Carbon Fiber Credit Card Knife
A knife is one of the most useful and versatile tools. And this award-winning design makes it even better. The folded knife doubles as a money clip, but it's small enough to fit in a wallet.
When you think about gift ideas for men in general, kitchen gadgets provide a range of options, and they make the perfect gift for new cooks and aspiring chefs alike.
Help your brother start his kitchen collection with a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. It's as unique as it is practical, and chances are he doesn't have the time (or know-how) to make a decent meal.
Alternatively, you can give him a MITBAK Portable Handheld Cold Smoking Gun with Dome Lid. It's the perfect accessory for any brother who loves to cook.
Portable Waterproof Speaker
There are tons of speakers to choose from, but not all of them have a protective coating. And, while swimming with a speaker may not be the plan, make sure it's durable enough to handle any weather or a morning shower if the feeling strikes.
Our top choice is the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2. It has 10 hours battery life and better bass response. Plus, the speaker is even louder than before with the latest Outdoor Boost feature.
Personalized Gifts for Brothers
A watch isn't the most original gift. But it's one of the most meaningful presents you can give someone, especially if you have it engraved.
Up the ante with an engraved wooden watch. Wooden timepieces are unlike anything you can find out there, and the unique designs and rich color make for great statement pieces.
So, whether your brother loves sleek, sophisticated pieces or something more creative, you can't go wrong with a stylish watch.
Show your brother how much you care with a one of a kind piece of art. Commission a caricature or a custom superhero portrait of your brother. The options are endless.
When you commission artwork, your artist usually needs the following:
- Black and white or color
- Background or no background
- Framed or unframed
Most importantly, your artist will need a photo of your brother and enough time to complete the project.
You can customize any clothing, from socks to jackets and everything in between. And you don't have to stick to slogans either.
Buying customized clothing from Spreadshirt is a seamless process. They have a large variety of clothing, and accessories, from shirts to duffle bags. Choose a design from the library or upload the image of your choice. Pay online and wait for your personalized item to arrive. It's that easy.
Unusual Gifts for Brothers
A fern is lovely, but there's a reason why Darwin thought carnivorous plants might be the most beautiful plants in the world. Carnivorous plants are like little alien pets that don't bark. And because they need to attract their food, these plants come in various colors and patterns.
In other words, they're living, growing art, and you become oddly attached to them. What's not to love?
There is such a large variety of carnivorous plants, which can make it difficult to choose just one. The best options are the Venus Flytrap, Pitcher Plant, Sundew, Butterwort, and Bladderwort for someone new to carnivorous plants. These are the most popular and the easiest to grow.
California Carnivores have everything you need to help you make the right choice.
Carbon Fiber Bow Tie
A stylish tie is a classic gift for a brother, but it's time for an upgrade. A carbon fiber bow tie, made from recycled rocket material, will solidify your status as the best sibling ever. Plus, it comes in a gift box, so you won't have to wrap it up.
Interactive Gifts for Brothers
Whether it's a strategy, skill, or knowledge games, board games make great gifts. Reignite sibling rivalry while having some fun.
Drawing Without Dignity is an uncensored, Pictionary-like game. But, make sure your audience is okay with some crass humor because these clues aren't for the faint of heart.
For the ultimate strategy game, look no further than Catan: Trade, Build, Settle.
If your brother is into "kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats," Exploding Kittens is the game to buy. It's a card game that combines chance and strategy and results in great fun.
Slacklining (walking on a thin stretch of fabric, similar to a tightrope) is a great outdoor activity wherever you go. Therefore, a slackline kit makes the perfect gift if your brother is the outdoorsy type. There are two main types of slackline webbing, each with their own pros and cons.
If your brother is starting out, the best option is Slackline Industries Baseline Slackline Complete Kit. It comes with everything you need to get started, including tree protection. While this is an excellent kit, it's more for slackliners looking for fun rather than thrill.
For a more advanced slackliner or someone ready to try dynamic trick lining, we recommend Slackline Industries Aggro Line.
Handy Guide to Help Choose the Best Gift
If you're still unsure what to buy, we've compiled this guide to help you find a gift for your brother.
- What does he do in his free time? Hobbies and interests are a valuable information source. If you don't know what they are, now is the perfect time to get to know him better.
- Give him something he needs: There's bound to be something he needs. He'll most definitely need a few things if he just started college or recently left home.
- Walk down memory lane: Think back to your brother's favorite childhood memories and use it as inspiration.
- Rally the troops: Ask your parents for their perspective, or get your other siblings to combine forces for the ultimate gift.
- Upgrade something he already has: Has your brother had the same wallet for years? Are his sunglasses scratched? Get him an upgrade of something you know he uses a lot.
- Give your ideal gift: To a certain degree, you and your brother are similar. So, he might like the same things you do. You are siblings, after all. Besides, you can always convince him of its greatness if he doesn't
- Take a chance: Try something different or new. But, imagine yourself in his shoes before you buy something completely random.
- Ask him: If all else fails, ask him for a list of what he wants. That way, you can get him something he actually likes, and he won't know which item on his wishlist he's getting. It might even give you more ideas that are not on the list.
In short, finding cool gift ideas for brothers can feel intimidating, but trust your instincts. You probably know him better than you think. Most importantly, it doesn't have to be perfect. He'll appreciate a thoughtful gift regardless of what it is because it shows how much you care about him.