About The Carbon Fiber Key Tag with Stitched Leather
This key tag features genuine pre-preg carbon fiber on both sides that are absolutely perfect with no pits, voids or weave distortion. Both sides are protected by a special UV and scratch resistant doming that adds a deep gloss to weave. It will not yellow or cloud over time. Each piece is precision CNC cut so you can expect it to be perfect. In between the carbon fiber is a piece of accented polished stainless steel. To accent the carbon fiber, the strap is made of fine grain leather with contrasting white stitching. To top it off, the key ring is flat with a high polish.
- Genuine, pre-preg carbon fiber. No pits, voids, or weave distortion.
- Both sides of the carbon fiber are protected by our special UV, scratch resistant doming. It also adds a deep gloss to the weave. Will not yellow or cloud.
- Each piece is precision cut by CNC
- In between the carbon fiber is a piece of accenting polished stainless steel
- Fine grain leather strap with white stitching
- Highly polished flat key ring
1.1" in. x 3.6" in. x 0.3" in.
Actual Item Weight
24 grams (0.85 ounces)
About the Maker
Since 1982, this manufacturer has led the industry as a top supplier of automotive accessories to U.S. auto manufacturers. Today they proudly serve over 40 automotive OEMs and dozens more corporations and small businesses from their family owned and operated manufacturing facility in Lake Forest, California. They specialize in the quality driven design of stainless steel and carbon fiber accessories and have mastered the art through their work with prestigious automakers such as Porsche, Audi, Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
- Materials Used: Real Carbon Fiber, Metal, Leather
- Carbon Fiber Patterns Used: Twill Weave (Diagonal)
- Finishes Used: Glossy
Experts Since 2007
REAL Carbon Fiber
We use REAL carbon fiber to make our products. Our credibility depends on it.
Only The Best.
We are very stringent in our product selection and development to ensure the best quality for the price point. We source and make products in 4 different continents, including the USA.
Located Outside Baltimore, MD
We are located in the USA and most items ship from our facility here in Maryland.