This handmade Craftsman ring combines traditional and new age materials for a combination that is sure to drop jaws. On the exterior, you'll find a 70/30 mix of real filament carbon fiber along with real walnut wood. The interior is made of the filament carbon fiber, acting as a structural foundation.
Since the foundation of the ring is built on carbon fiber, it gives it greater strength over an all wood design. This not only prolongs the life of the ring but also adds a unique visual element.
Each ring may have a slightly different pattern and color in the wood than what you see represented due to it being natural.
All Element Ring Co. carbon fiber + wood rings are handmade in Salt Lake City, UT and out of this world lightweight, plus hypoallergenic.
Read our guide to proper wood ring care.
Need help figuring out what size ring to order? Be sure to check out our guide.
- Exterior made up of 70% real walnut wood and 30% real carbon fiber (filament style)
- Interior foundation made from carbon fiber, making the ring stronger compared to an all wood design
- Each ring may have a slightly different pattern and color in the wood than what you see represented due to it being natural
- Available in sizes 5-14, in half-size increments - See our ring size finder
- Handmade in the USA (Salt Lake City, UT to be exact)
About the Makers
Element Ring Co. is the brainchild of Salt Lake City, UT residents Rylan and Max. With an extensive background in composite engineering and manufacturing, Rylan began experimenting with carbon fiber rings in 2012. He teamed up with longtime friend and fellow entrepreneur, Max, to launch Element Ring Co. later that year. They have created dozens of new ring styles, meticulously crafting them by hand using unique patterns, weaves, and finishes.