Item #: 10635V2
Carbon Fiber Karambit & Titanium Knife | St. Vengeance II
The ST Vengeance II carbon fiber karambit is a tactical knife made in the USA that utilizes a unique manufacturing method to allow for both carbon fiber and titanium construction...keeping this ultra light. The handle of this titanium karambit is wrapped in 550 paracode while the 2.625" blade has a layer of tungsten carbide applied to the edge for reinforcement. Included with the carbon fiber karambit is a KYDEX molded sheath.
This 2nd generation version has been slightly reconfigured for a better fit in the hand.
- Titanium karambit style tactical knife made with carbon fiber and titanium, keeping it ultra light
- Layer of tungsten carbide added to the titanium cutting edge
- Includes a KYDEX molded sheath
- Made in the USA
- 1.125" diameter finger ring
- 2.625" in blade
- 5.75" from the blade tip to center of finger ring
Actual Item Weight
2.2 oz (without sheath, 3oz with)
About the Makers
These makers were founded in 2013 with the vision of providing a refreshing new take on tactical blades. Matt, the lead fabricator, has perfected the creation of carbon fiber and titanium-based edge products, which lets you carry what you need without worrying about the weight.