The ST Vengeance II Karambit is a tactical knife made in the USA that utilizes a unique manufacturing method to allow for both carbon fiber and titanium construction...keeping this ultra light. The handle is wrapped in 550 paracode while the 2.625" blade has a layer of tungsten carbide applied to the edge for reinforcement. Included is a KYDEX molded sheath. The finger ring is 1.125".
This 2nd generation version has been slightly reconfigured for a better fit in the hand.
- Karambit style tactical knife made with carbon fiber and titanium, keeping it ultra light
- Layer of tungsten carbide added to the titanium cutting edge
- Includes a KYDEX molded sheath
- Made in the USA
- Weighs just 2.2oz without sheath
- Measurements: 1.125" diameter finger ring. 2.625" in blade. 5.75" from the blade tip to center of finger ring