Viator Gear RFID Armor Carbon Fiber Half Wallet
Minimalism with state of the art protection. That's exactly what you'll get with the Viator Gear RFID Armor carbon fiber half wallet. The little guy has 3 card pockets as well as a top pocket to store a little bit of cash. All of this is protected with RFID block armor technology that is used by the President (read more below). You'll find real carbon fiber on both the outside and inside of the wallet that has a flexible and semi-gloss finish. The wallet is very durable, each component is either double or triple stitched for strength and the binding is made of Bondcote.
About The Viator Gear RFID Armor Technology
This exclusive identity theft technology uses the same RFID blocking used by the US military and the President of the United States. Certified, N.A.T.O. approved and specifically designed to provide global protection from RFID identity theft. RFID Armor is the only RFID blocking technology on the market that has a national defense pedigree.
- Real carbon fiber on the exterior and interior, with a semi-gloss, flexible finish
- Features exclusive RFID Armor protection
- Double and trip stitched for strength
- Binding is bondcote, an extremely durable coated polyester material
- 3 card pockets and a top pocket to hold a little bit of cash
- Uses the same RFID blocking technology used by the US military and the President of the United States
- Handcrafted in the USA
4.2" in. x 3.2" in. x 0.3" in.
Actual Item Weight
29 grams (1 ounce)
About the Maker
The makers have collectively traveled over a million miles and founded their company to offer a collection of the best travel gear available. All of their products are handcrafted in the USA.