The Matte Carbon Stealth is definitely not your grandfather's Conklin! While the proven crescent filling mechanism might remind one of the model Mark Twain once used, the solid carbon fiber barrel and all black trim plants this pen firmly in the 21st century. Completely handmade in Florence, Italy, the carbon stealth finds its inspiration in a very rare and difficult technique of applying a smooth matte surface to solid carbon fiber tubes. Light enough for perfect balance but strong as steel, it's perhaps the ideal material for modern fine writing production.
- Barrel made from solid carbon fiber
- Carbon fiber has a matte finish
- Ballpoint style pen
- Arrives in a signature Conklin pen box
- Handmade in Florence, Italy
- Dimensions: 5.6" in. x 0.6" in. x 0.6" in.